• EIE will accept faxed application forms in order to begin processing, however, in order to enrol a student, we must receive the original by post.
• Applications should be received as early as possible to allow us to process them efficiently, however, we will usually accept applications up until the end of the month in which the course is due to start.
• Please complete the application form with as much detail as possible.
• Include full work history and continue on an extra sheet if necessary.
• Include all qualifications and copies of certificates for all courses completed above 'O' Level standard. If you have a Degree, it is not necessary to send your 'A' Level certificates.
• If you have a transcript of your Degree, or other previous professional qualifications, please also include a copy of this.
You will need to submit two completed reference forms if you are applying for our courses.
Also note that:
• Your referees must be people you know in an academic or professional capacity, not a personal one. References from friends or relatives are not acceptable.
• Examples of suitable referees are an employer, line manager, human resources manager, or a tutor. All can be either current or previous.
• If you are a managing director or a chief executive, a reference from a work colleague at a similar level will be acceptable.
• Please complete your referee's details on the reference form and then forward them to complete the reverse. They need to give a brief assessment of your suitability to study the course applied for.
• Please send your reference forms along with your application form if possible. If this is not possible, please put a note to explain how long it is likely to take for them to reach us, as we cannot enrol you until these arrive.
• EIE will not chase your referees.
• There is no need to effect any payment with your application. On acceptance, and issuance of the the provisional offer letter, we will advise you to prepare the payment and to effect the necessary registration procedures.
• If you send a company sponsorship letter, your company will be invoiced as soon as you are enrolled.
Company sponsorship letters should state clearly the course name, the applicant's name, the amount that the company is paying, and a contact name to enable EIE to raise an invoice.
European Institute of Education
Sir Ugo Mifsud Street,
Ta' Xbiex Terrace, Ta' Xbiex, Malta
To speak to a Programme Advisor, please call (+356) 21 332 804